Overview Business Development Manager
1 – 5 years of Business Development Manager and MBA – Marketing Fresher’s Can also apply
Experience / Skills Required for Business Development Manager
• The incumbent is responsible for generating business in the assigned areas.
• Doing market research, cold calling, market survey, opportunity identification & lead generation.
• Prospect and maintain a database of schools and colleges along with contact details of key people.
• Call & Meet Decision Makers/Principals and other stakeholders from educational institutions to promote Classes & Programs to their students.
• Meet and counsel students and give information about coaching classes when they walk-in.
• Successfully enroll students in the institute.
• Provide timely reports and market feedback to the Management and suggest to improve if any.
• Develop & execute presentation to potential clients.
• Good English communication skill written and verbal
Role:Sales / BD Manager
Industry:Education / Teaching / Training
Function:Sales , Retail , Business Development