- Category: Computer
- Published on 05 January 2013
Are your wards new to the computers or internet? Are you worried about them using the technology for simply surfing through the junk contents?
Living in a digital world and hindering the children from the use of the technology is not the solution. However, showing the positive actions of the technology is the right solution to bring up your children as “Responsible Cyber Citizens”. LEADS, as always committed to the development of values in children, has meticulously designed and developed a course to help the children to grow positively with the swift changing technology. In addition, there is an informative 3 hours session, free, for parents also included at the end of the course to make your children’s cyber world safer.
- Informative websites and forums
- Secure browsing
- Online frauds, deceptions and the remedies
- Common cyber laws and punishments
- 360 degree online positivity
- Educational and “how to” channels
Duration: 1 Month