With the dynamic business requirements and variables from outside that can affect every aspect of a venture, disputes and conflicts arise. A manager must be competent on relevant skills to cope with these disputes. This practical course will prepare you for any possible dispute, help you identify issues before they become disputes, and solve them early.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Lead a winning negotiation assignment
- Avoid dispute by the design of venture
- Identify issues that can grow to disputes and address them
- Understand your rights
- Design win-win ventures
- Ensure your part of the story is heard
- Minimize the loss in a critical negotiation
Who Should Attend:
This is not a technical training for legal practitioners. Rather it enables managers to avoid disputes and how to interact with legal arbitrators in right time. No prior training in negotiation is required.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.