What are the course objectives?Simplilearn’s finance training program for non-financial professionals is designed for managers to enhance their fundamental financial skills and understanding of how financial principles impact the business. The program will introduce you to core financial concepts and show you how to understand financial documents, manage budgets, analyze financial performance and implement a range of financial controls to meet business objectives. You will develop the right financial skillsets to operate effectively in today’s complex business environments and address the ever-changing business needs of your organization.
What skills will you learn?At the end of Simplilearn’s training in Finance for Non-Financial Professionals, you will be able to:
- Read and analyze basic financial statements
- Control a financial system to meet business objectives
- Use a range of financial controls
- Understand the sources and availability of finance for an organization
- Develop an ability to “think finance” and translate performance into financial terms
- Develop a proactive working relationship with financial teams