Procurement has become tougher with increased competition. It is procurement that can ensure reliability of vendors and service providers. It must be clear how the vendor provides services/goods/works, and how the client monitors and evaluates them. The problem is that small, unclear points can end up in major misunderstandings and losses on any/both side(s).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of logistics managers for required tendering and bidding skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- Understand the process of needs assessment
- Use comparison of in-house versus outsource hiring
- Develop bids
- Understand the legal framework
- Comprehend tender processing, selection, and award of contract
- Follow vendor management; monitoring and evaluation
- Understand services vs. goods control of vendor delivery
- Learn how to relate costs to milestones
- Grasp asset and procurement output management
- Comprehend continuous learning and quality improvement
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt, or evaluation of tenders.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.