This course uses a mix of interactive techniques, such as brief presentations by the consultant followed by questions, oral and written, case studies, role plays, exercises, video clips and more. Course material is prepared by the expert instructors from open sources and is not property of Accord Worldwide. However, the quality is checked and is matching needs of individuals that would like to take the exam for certification at later stage. This training is not accredited by any external source.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific locations. As an in-house training, it can be offered on any part of the globe.
- This program can be bundled with any other program in the same category, offering the benefit of a discounted price.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in languages other than English, please contact us with your questions.
- Learn the efficient development of new services and the improvement of existing services.
- Study the service strategy, design and transition
- Learn the functions, roles and processes, design, development and utilization of services.
Who Should Attend:
Managers, supervisors and customer service staff as well as staff in departments who deal directly with external customers, or whose job is to support other entities or employees inside the organization.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.