Problem solving skills is an inevitable trait for every modern-day manager. Problems are frequently coped with passivity. Participants are assumed to lack prevention, and tackle the consequences rather than the causes. They usually solve problems by using ad hoc assumptions and past experience rather than using proven methods or tools. Participants usually cannot solve problems effectively because they either fail to define the issues, fail to consider the possible causes, or fail to choose the right solutions.
- There is no specific tool or methodology for problem solving
- Solving problems means looking for immediate solutions
- Problem solving depends on experience and assumptions, rather than following an explicit process of analyzing and creative ideas
This training will help you to learn:
- Define a problems
- Comprehend skills for root cause analysis
- Apply the cause and effect in practice
- Identify priority alternative solutions
- Pick up the right solution to address a problem
- Use communication skills for solving problems
- Use action planning for implementation of solutions
- Monitor solution implementation
- Create consensus in solving problem
What Participants Receive?
- Professional – Attested by Accord Worldwide, Inc. USA
- Free lifetime access to online course material
- Free lifetime membership to the relevant discussion group
- Discounted OR free participation in future training courses
Who should attend?
The course on Solving Problems is designed for managers, and team leaders who have to deal with problems, and solve problems in their daily work. This means their work relates to forecasting and planning and daily operations of the business that involve teams and working process.
Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training.
Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.