Projects that are stand-alone or part of a larger program have to be designed prior to any procurement. It must be clear how the vendor provides services/goods/works and how the client will monitor and evaluate. The problem is that small unclear points can end up major misunderstandings and losses on any/both side(s).
We came up with this course to address the “research-based” needs of project managers for required tendering and bidding skills. This comprehensive training workshop will ensure the effective and efficient use of tendering skills and will be a value for money.
- As an open course, this program is offered in specific destinations. However, as an in-house training it can be offered at any part of the globe.
- This Program can be integrated with any other program in the same category and for a 10 days course, client will get benefit of two days discount paying only for eight days.
- Accord Worldwide can offer this training in other languages than English, please contact us for your needs.
- The process of developing bids
- Structuring the documents
- Understanding the legal framework
- Creating selection and award criteria
- The importance and impact of specifications and KPI’s
- Setting out the terms and conditions of contract
- Project cost estimation essentials
- How to relate costs to milestones
- Bidders’ conferences/Pre-proposal meetings
- Managing the receipt of offers
- Post tender negotiations
- Recent litigation
- Continuous learning and quality improvement
Who Should Attend:
This course is suitable for any procurement or non-procurement professional involved in the planning, creation, issue, receipt or evaluation of tenders.
- Training fee includes the course certificate, training materials, lunch, refreshments, and one social program at the end of the training and tuition fee.
- Not included in the fee are: Visa costs, airfare cost, accommodation, travel insurance, dinner and any personal expense of the participant.
- Please note that for groups, different destinations and in-house training we offer significant discount and we encourage you to contact us for a quotation.